Monday, January 5, 2009

Speak Your Mind

Obama makes me sick. I think he should stop being idolized. It disgusts me how many people voted for him because he was black, and not for his issues! I'm against ALMOST everything he stands for! Where is everyone's morals?!

...but secretly, I also hope Obama ends up being a great president and saves our Country. Secretly, I hope he's everything America needs, and I pray to God. . .

Abridged Secret

Several things stood out to me when I read this secret. It made me stop and think. I'd like share some of those thoughts with you.

The first thing is the feeling behind her words. She is passionate about what she is saying. She feels it strongly and is speaking her mind. If we could all be so passionate.

The second is her message. Too often, people simply go with the flow or follow the crowd. This young woman is breaking away from the crowd to analyze and decide her own opinion. She is questioning what she sees, to make up her own mind. If we could all be so conclusive.

The third is her hope. Although she does not like what is happening, although she does not agree with it, she has hope for the future. She sees the potential, the better good that can come from a situation. If we could all be so positive.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment